I know, I know, everyone works differently. Writers have to struggle through until they forge their own way. The writing advice I hear in the month of November especially drives me crazy. Is there some sort of event or something?
Why would anyone continue to build something that’s broken?
Fix mistakes when you find them!
Imagine if houses were built this way. "Yep, I knew that foundation was crooked but can’t fix it until I get the roof done. "
1. Existence is absurd. Life has no meaning. Write accordingly.
2. Only freedom of choice can allow one to escape nausea. By all means necessary, avoid writing that causes nausea.
3. Humanity alone exists; objects simply are. Verbs should reflect this no matter what others say.
4. Others will judge you or deny your existence. Don’t take it personally.
4. Take a stand. Incite readers to action.